The XXII ESRI User Conference in Ukraine
It has been a landmark event since ESRI UKRAINE is 25 years old
In two days of October 2019, more than two hundred guests attended the ESRI User Conference (Kiev, Ukraine) to see new technologies implemented in ESRI Ukraine and ECOMM projects over the past five years, – a similar event to the one ESRI had held in San Diego, USA in July 2019.
The conference was dedicated to the use of information in the public and private sectors of Ukraine.
In particular, the following benefits of using GISs by ESRI in development of investment projects, territorial development management in conditions of decentralization, the development of housing and communal services.
Eurotelecom has ESRI Silver Partner status and represents DHI in Ukraine.
- Analysis of the use of GIS in the enterprise;
- Design geodatabases;
- Development of geoportals;
- Water modeling;
- The solution of problems of certification and scheduling;
- Automation of processes in water utilities using GIS and Mike Urban;
- Post-project customer support.
Our company made a presentation on “Using GIS in a water utility”
Our presentation can be downloaded here.